Friday, August 20, 2010

When's the Premiere of Your Favorite TV Show?

September draws nearer, and you all know what that means?! It's time once again for our favorite TV shows to premiere and grip our hearts and stomachs. So wouldn't it be nice to track the dates when the different TV shows come back? For my readers in the Philippines, you know the drill! Just push back the date by one day. Mark your calendars already!

To help us prep and get excited, I'm posting, as well, the teaser trailers for each show I listed here, as soon as they go live. In other words, I'll constantly update this page for the latest! :)

September 9
The Vampire Diaries


September 13
Gossip Girl


More shows after the jump!


September 14
Life Unexpected


September 20
Chuck

House

How I Met Your Mother 
Lone Star (New) 

September 21
Glee
September 22
Cougar Town
Undercovers (New)

September 23
The Big Bang Theory
30 Rock
Grey's Anatomy
Community
Private Practice
September 26
Dexter

No comments: