Saturday, September 11, 2010

The Vampire Diaries Returns With the Damon-Elena-Stefan-Katherine Foursome

The Vampire Diaries is back and the season premiere was well worth that long break between seasons! What better way to celebrate its return than with a short but sweet favorite scenes post? Am I right or am I right?

The season premiere is best captured by Damon's predicament of always being the second choice to Stefan and this comes to fore as the premiere wrapped up. This whole relationship quadrangle will be an interesting situation for Elena, Stefan, Damon and Katherine, as the season progresses among other dynamics set up by the return of BAMF, Katherine.

Damon: I have a question. Answer it and expect the fireworks and the rockets around blare. Answer it right and I'll forget the last 145 years I've spent missing you. I'll forget it, how much I loved you. I'll forget everything and we can start over. This can be our defining moment. So we have time, this beauty of eternity. I just need the truth. Just once.

Katherine: Stop. I already know your question and its answer. The truth is, I've never loved you. It was always Stefan.
Read on, and view more screencaps from The Vampire Diaries Season 2 Premiere after the jump!
And if the first rejection wasn't enough, Damon had to get another one from the other person he felt would accept him and care and value him for what he really is.

Elena: Thanks for looking out for us, for me.

Damon: That's me. Trust the bodyguard, calm in a crisis.

Elena: You've been drinking and you're upset. That's not a good combination.

Damon: No, I'm not upset. Upset is an emotion that's specific to those who care.

Elena: C'mon Damon. That's a lie. You care.

Damon: You're surprised that I thought you'd kiss me back? You can't imagine that I'd believe that you'd want to.

Elena: Damon...

Damon: That what we've been doing here means something. You're the liar, Elena. There is something going on between the two of us and you know it. And you're lying to me. And you're lying to Stefan. And most of all, you're lying to yourself.

Elena: Damon don't! What's wrong with you?

Damon: Lie about this.

Elena: Stop it. You're better than this. C'mon.

Damon: That's where you're wrong.

Elena: No, no, no. Damon, I care about you! Listen to me. I care about you. I do, but I love Stefan. It's always gonna be Stefan.
Sidenote: Is it just me or is Nina Dobrev better as Katherine than Elena? She was seriously smoking those bad ass lines and moves. Ian is probably giving her some notes on being the cool villain everyone wants to hate and love.

Screen caps were done by the generous LJ people at RAWR Caps!

1 comment:

Alex said...

Thank you for the awesome blog post! This information is so valuable to us right now!
Composites Market Forecast and Competitive Analysis Report – Report Banana